Drumbeat Autumn 2018
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Autumn 2018:
- Jess takes a turn in the ‘ask the expert hot seat’
- Alice rounds up Zimbabwe’s seven wonders
- We’ve a fun Q & A with one of our favourite guides at Drumbeat camp in Botswana
- Louisa reports on out of season Kenya
- Honeymoon hideaways in Africa
- We take a look at what makes Aardvark Safaris stand out from the crowd when it comes to planning family safaris
- Lucinda delves into Africa’s islands highlighting everything from glorious beaches to wildlife adventures
- We have a Q&A with Alice about hosted riding in the Masai Mara in October
- We asked a handful of riding guides in Africa where they would ride and created a Namibia Guides Ride
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Autumn 2018 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).