Drumbeat Spring 2023
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Spring 2023
The cooler months see many of our clients escape the clutches of a British winter and head off to enjoy Africa’s sunshine. It’s also the time when people’s thoughts turn to summer holidays.
In this issue of Drumbeat, we cover the following stories:
- Tansy exploring Botswana on a mobile safari and Becky taking to the skies heli-hopping
- Ask the Expert with Offbeat Riding Safaris’ Jennifer Leboo
- New in 2023 – Our round up of the best new properties
- The beach – Thrill vs Chill
- Jo gets active in Zimbabwe
- Rwanda’s Mountain Gorillas – A conservation story
- A Day In The Life – A family safari guide
Like to receive a copy?
If you are in the UK and haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list, please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Click on the picture below to see the online version of Drumbeat Spring 2023 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify the pages). Sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy.
We hope we’ve inspired you with some of the articles in Drumbeat and would be delighted to help plan your perfect safari holiday. Our team of experts has travelled widely throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean and can offer expert advice. Do get in touch – chatting to people by phone or email is what we do best. We listen, we explain, we answer all sorts of questions even those you didn’t know to ask, and finally we make suggestions. If this is your first time to Africa or your twenty first, we have a team standing by to help make the planning easy and the journey the best ever. Please get in touch whatever stage you’re at.