Drumbeat Winter 2018
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, winter 2018:
- Richard Preston takes a familymoon in the Seychelles
- Francis looks at little known Ruaha and Selous in Southern Tanzania
- The Aardvark Safaris travel doctors – our team answers your questions
- Aardvark Safaris co-owner, Richard Smith, talks about his life arranging safari holidays
- We look at new camps and revamps in Botswana, as well as the hot list of new openings in 2018
- Alice describes her wonderful Malawi family holiday and we look at what’s on offer elsewhere in Southern and East Africa for family safaris.
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Winter 2018 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).