Drumbeat Winter 2020/21
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Winter 2020/21:
- Alice reports on Tswalu where she finds a totally different type of safari.
- Ask the Expert: Anna, our safari concierge shares her safari memories.
- Ethiopia – Francis is bowled over by this fascinating country which he describes as ‘the Africa you didn’t expect.’
- Becky takes a look at why Kenya is such a knockout destination.
- Lucinda explores some of Africa’s least known national parks.
- Hosted trips – three new itineraries offering a chance to travel with one of our Aardvark Safaris’ experts.
- Escape on safari with your nearest and dearest to one of the lodges in our ‘Exclusively Yours’ collection.
- We round up the best new openings and some great deals for next year.
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Winter 2020/21 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).