Drumbeat Autumn 2016
Inside this issue of Drumbeat Autumn 2016:
- Alice reveals how she’s planned her family safari
- Richard reports on his eight day whistle-stop tour of Botswana, Zambia and South Africa and 16 camps
- We talk to Lucinda about her life organising safaris in our series of interviews with the sales team
- Brian Jackman, journalist and occasional contributor to Drumbeat, reports on lovely Sala’s Camp in the Masai Mara, Kenya
- Francis tells us why North Island in the Seychelles is so great
- We take a look at what’s new for 2017
- Charlotte rounds up some of Africa’s finest sleep out options
- Been there and done that? Try this ………
Like to receive a copy ?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Autumn 16 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).