Drumbeat Autumn 2022
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Autumn 2022
It’s been a busy summer at home and abroad as clients have finally travelled and enjoyed trips that have been long awaited. Guides are excited to be back guiding clients and it seems, from the photographs clients have shared with us, that the animals have missed visitors and have been waiting to show themselves off again.
Among the safari ideas and news we cover in this issue of Drumbeat are:
- Francis exploring Kenya in a Series 2 Land Rover
- Alice’s guide to planning a multigenerational safari holiday
- Mook and Lucinda reporting back from their trips to Kenya and Zambia respectively
- Why you might head to the beach before your safari
- An interview with Beks Ndlovu of African Bush Camps
- The options for riding in Tanzania with Kaskazi Horse Safaris
- A few of the options for beach stays along South Africa’s 1,700 mile coastline
Like to receive a copy?
If you are in the UK and haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list, please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Click on the picture below to see the online version of Drumbeat Autumn 2022 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify the pages).
We hope we’ve inspired you with some of the articles in Drumbeat and would be delighted to help plan your perfect safari holiday. Our team of experts has travelled widely throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean and can offer expert advice. Do get in touch – chatting to people by phone or email is what we do best. We listen, we explain, we answer all sorts of questions even those you didn’t know to ask, and finally we make suggestions. If this is your first time to Africa or your twenty first, we have a team standing by to help make the planning easy and the journey the best ever. Please get in touch whatever stage you’re at.