Drumbeat Winter 2020
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Winter 2020:
- The pick of 2020’s new safari camp openings
- Ask the Expert: Becky shares her tips planning safari holidays
- Zambia’s Zoological Delights – Jess rounds up the Key safari areas
- Seychelles, Mauritius and Maldives – what you will find where
- Northern Tanzania – but not as you know it. Francis reports on his recent visit
- Q&A with Deb Tittle, one of Zambia’s leading walking guides
- Lucinda ticks of a bucket list dream in western Tanzania’s Katavi and Mahale
- 9 good reasons to go on a family safari
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Winter 2020 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).